Estate Planning Tools, Downloads, Calculators and Resources
Estate Planning Guide is a free resource to help you learn about the different estate options available in the United States. Each state has its own rules and regulations regarding wills and estate matters, but this online resource will give you an overview of options that may be available to you. Estate planning is the process by which an individual designs an estate strategy and executes a will, trust or other documents to provide for the administration of assets upon incapacity or death. Following is a listing of our estate planning tools, downloadable estate planning resources and online estate planning calculators to assist you with your estate planning needs. We have also included tools to help beneficiaries with the passing of a loved one.
Estate Planning Guide Downloadable PDFs
Click here for the Free Estate Planning Guide PDF
– This Free Estate Planning Guide is in a downloadable PDF that will walk you through the basics of estate planning. It covers topics such as what to consider when creating an estate plan, creating an inventory of your estate possessions and specifying your beneficiaries.
Click here for the guide on what to do when a loved one passes away
– Please feel free to download our guide on what to do when a loved one passes away. It is filled with helpful information on the steps you should take when a person you know passes away. You may also view the information online here.
Estate Inventory Spreadsheet
Click here to download the estate planning inventory sample spreadsheet
– This free and downloadable Estate Planning Inventory Excel Spreadsheet will help you track and inventory your accounts and property.
Estate Planning Online Resources
Click here for our online estate planning guide to creating an estate plan
– This is the online version of our Free Estate Planning Guide. It will walk you through the basics of estate planning. It covers topics such as what to consider when creating an estate plan, creating an inventory of your estate possessions and specifying your beneficiaries.
Click here for the estate planning – Inheritance Calculator
– This is our online Inheritance Calculator. The inheritance calculator can help you determine the approximate inheritance share dollar value of an estate. To use the inheritance calculator simply add any applicable amounts to the asset and liability sections. Once you have done so, the calculator will estimate the total value of the estate minus any liabilities. The inheritance calculator allows you to specify how many beneficiaries / heirs there are for the estate and provides the estimated inheritance dollar amount per beneficiary.
Click here for the Proposition 19 Inherited Home Benefit Calculator
– This is our online California Proposition 19 Benefit Calculator. This Prop 19 Benefit Calculator will estimate your property tax savings on an inherited home if you take advantage of the Proposition 19 Parent-Child Transfer to avoid property tax reassessment on an inherited home. This benefit allows you to potentially avoid up to $1,000,000 in property tax assessments.
Online Estate Planning Resources
The EstatePlanningGuide.org Estate Planning Feed